BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Beginning

Things everyone has/is/does:

-An album on Facebook entitled "random"
-A pizza lover
-A dog
-A cell phone (or so it seems!)
-An item of clothing they won't admit to buying
-Stupid things around their closest friends
-An In My Mailbox post in honor of The Story Siren
So, here it is, my first In My Mailbox post!



Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford
Getting the Pretty Back: Friendships, Family, and Finding the Perfect Lipstick by Molly Ringwald
The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells

2 comments:

Candace said...

Welcome to IMM! This has ended up being one of my most favorite memes! You learn a lot about a person by what's in their mailbox, LOL.
Looks like you got some good books. I've heard The Summer of Skinny Dipping is good!

Kelly said...

Great books, not heard of any of them but they look like fun! :D