BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Flowers on Book Covers?

I don't know why I like flowers. But I think every girl does.

They have no actual purpose other than to look pretty. Trees give off oxygen and some even provide fruit. Other plants grow vegetables and other things to eat. Flowers hold the sole responsibility to look nice and cheer people up. It just blows my mind that the same thing a man gives a woman to woo her is the thing you give to someone who's sick, and the same thing you give to a funeral home.




I guess that's why I just love flowers on book covers. They are so versatile; they can practically mean something different for every person. One may see them as a symbol of romance, while another thinks of death.

What do the flower petals on the cover of Just Like That by Marsha Qualey make you feel?

0 comments: